samedi 16 avril 2011

DPT trip report: Say hello to the dark gods


Time: Aug.27th, 2010

Place: Joliette, Canada

Setting: my friend's basement, with a lab, huge mason jars with mushrooms growing in them this and there and a chill space with a round carpet, 2 rocking chairs, beanbags and cushions.

This is where my new life started, basically. Last summer I went close to die and spent quite some time in ER and all. The day I went out of the hospital, I stumbled upon old friends from high school who are still as deep into hallucinogens as I am. I met them at their place and went downstairs where their lab and chill out space is, looking at the different drugs they were making and stocking, when I saw this yellow powder in a jar. I've never seen it before, so I was curious and after debating with my friends, decided to try it. Very quickly I was facing 2 big lines of DPT and snorted on them, one in each nostril. I'm not sure of the actual dosage I was given, entirely trusting my friends on that one, but it was at least 200mg for sure.

As soon as I was done with the snorting, I closed my eyes and was flying through a tunnel with purple, red, black and blue spirals all around. Once I got to the other side, I saw a parade of "dark" gods in front of me: Shiva, Ades, Horus, Kali, Mars, Loki, name it, they were all there. I even saw a blood-drinking Inca god that I can't recall his name, which was too long and with a lot more consonnants than voyels. I then saw this infinite food chain, with beings from different levels of awareness feeding on each other, and got scared when I realized that human beings are FAR from being on top of this chain. I can hardly describe the panic and despair I felt. Then I saw Them.

They were 4, looking like the demon on this White Zombie album cover (below my text), insanely tall, huge, proud, powerful, and staring at me with the disdain they usually feel regarding humans. I felt so small and could only look at them in total admiration. One of them smiled and leaned his hand forward to poke my stomach. At this moment I felt the urge to puke, real bad. I managed to get up, go from the couch to the nearest sink and proceeded to let the bad stuff out. I was puking black bile, I swear it looked and had the consistence of motor oil, it was awful. I could hear laughs going out of the drain, then I saw a little gray demon poking his head out of it. I was like "oh, shit...", my head spinned and I puked again, and I saw this little guy swallowing all the vile, evil stuff I was purging! In between pukes he started laughing again, only stopping when I was giving him "more", as he was saying. He gave me his name in case I'd need to purge again (can't recall it either) and my trip ended with me yelling "thanks!" and waving goodbye at the demon from above the water drain as he was leaving.

Here is what "They" looked like:



It was hell of a mind-warping experience, violent, intense, inhuman at some point. I don't regret it at all though, it gave me a new start after going through hell and back. If you're not afraid to both intensely suffer and be amazed by breathtaking out-of-this-world beauty, then you should give it a try. Just have tremendous respect for that subtance, as it is powerful and could give you the worst cosmic bitchslap ever if you don't treat it the way it deserves. Otherwise you should be fine, but still you should know what you're looking for when taking it.

Or maybe not.

I didn't know what to expect, DPT was a discovery after I've been hiding under a rock for months and going to the hospital for a bit, and a nice one to say the least. Before snorting, I said something like "I don't know who you are, but I am glad you're here. May you teach me what I need to learn. Thank you.", as a short prayer. Seems like it worked good for me, I felt welcome but only after my soul have been tested, examinated and litterally scanned. It was worth it though, as an aftermath effect I felt deeply cleaned.

If you have any comment, wanna share a trip report or give a feedback about DPT, feel free to do it! I hope you enjoyed reading this, stay tuned for more!

Armani

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire