samedi 22 décembre 2012

DMT trip report: The Witch is flying

Date: Dec. 21, 2012

Place: Montreal, Canada

Dosage: unsure, about 1/3 of the 40mg dose I first planned

Setting: my room, with the most comfortable bed ever, tons of pillows, thick comforters, candles, incense, crystals around me and psy-trance playing.

I decided a while ago to have some DMT on this apocalyptic occasion. I took the glass pipe to my lips and bring the torch lighter close, inhaling a first small hit that made my head spin and showed me Native-type of figures but with a psychedelic and alien twist, pulsating with light and changing color every second. I decided to take another big hit right away, held it in my lungs for a few seconds then let the smoke go out while saying a loud "ewwwww" (the taste was horrible).

That's when I got out of it.

I felt swept away through my 3rd eye and crown chakra and flying I was. I couldn't describe in details the scene I was seeing, landscapes, cities and castles pulsating with light and colors so pure they were out of this world. I was flying across those dreamy landscapes, feeling rushed but it was fun, a bit like a roller-coaster ride. I remember clearly not being that surprised by what I was experiencing, at first I was like "This feels pretty much as usual". I practice astral journeying and sorcery for a long time, so those strange and inhuman realms felt quite familiar though I was experiencing them with my whole senses this time.

Then I faced a multidimensional being, looking a lot like the Native figures I saw earlier but more complex and sophisticated. This being was communicating with me, I could understand and respond to it. The being seemed to be very pleased by this "successful contact" and was oozing with pure happiness. It was so happy, it made me happy too. I felt so much awe and joy at a moment that I laughed out loud, and from then on was slowly dragged back into my body, which was feeling light, warm and relaxed. Before I left, the being gave me a few advices about some issues I'm going through at the moment and asked me to remember about him/her/it and what happened. I said thanks before going back to my old self slowly but surely. Since I still wasn't fully back in, I decided to remain on the bed for a few more minutes, relaxing, rolling over myself and stretching. I could get up about 30-40 minutes after taking the last hit, my head feeling still a bit "light".

It was definitely pleasant, I'm more than satisfied by the whole experience. But, in retrospect, my initial dosage (40mg) was way too much, glad I didn't do it all! I can't even imagine how over the top it would have been, too much is just too much. My estimated 12-15mg felt way fine, the experience was intense but I could handle it, didn't feel "crashed" or anything.

3 commentaires:

  1. hello...!!! atomic wizard...iam from goa (INDIA)i loved going through your blog...kinda interesting as i have been into psychedelics...i love the way they make u feel...i have tried DMT but it was not up to the mark and waiting for the potent stash...very hard to find here...will look forward to read more from you...keep posting...OM SHANTI...BOOM

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. if possible you can mail me also my email id is (( zfrsayyed@gmail.com ))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Don't give up, DMT is totally worth the wait and efforts! :) Thank you very much for the kind words, It's always nice to see my work is appreciated. After all, I'm writing this blog for people like you!

    RépondreSupprimer