samedi 16 avril 2011

DMT trip report - Alien Sex Club

Date: Sept. 10, 2010

Place: Joliette, Canada

Setting: my friend's basement, with a lab, huge mason jars with mushrooms growing in them this and there and a chill space with a round carpet, 2 rocking chairs, beanbags and cushions.

I met up with my friends Olivier and Mathieu, who made me try DPT 2 weeks prior to this experience, and Chantal, Olivier's girlfriend, at their place. We went downstairs and sit in circles on the beanbags and cushions in the chill out space, smoking a joint and chatting a bit before getting serious. DMT time has come.

Mathieu went first, then Chantal, after it was my turn. I took the glass pipe in my hands and held it while I watched Olivier put my dose in the bong (which was around 40 mg) and bring the lighter close, pressing my lips firmly against the tip and getting ready for a rush of plastic alien smoke to come to me. It came soon after, I inhaled as much as I could and held it in my lungs until I couldn't take it. I let my puff out and lied on my back while I heard someone say "have a nice trip" before I left for another dimension.

I was cannon-balled out of my body to this world of sensual pleasures. I could see an ocean of sound waves in front of me and intensely rich colors dancing all around, as if they were beings of their own. Then I noticed behind the colors were alien beings, loving, sensual, pleasure-seeking. They looked like mantise but with a very childish look, a bit like cartoons. They were all around and I had this golden light showering me, making me feel their love and desire for a sexual contact. As I was feeling their love I was making love to them, and they were making love to me also. Waves of orgasmic energy, love and light were going through my whole being as I got soaked in this alien sensual paradise. It was pure, beautiful and perfect.

Then I felt my body breathe heavily.

I remembered at this moment I had a body and was slowly but surely pulled back in it. It felt heavy but warm, a bit like sleeping with 10 comforters when it's cold. Tears started running from my eyes as I came back to my body. Mathieu hugged me tight while I was weeping and repeating "it was beautiful" over and over.

I then got greeted with a group hug, smiled and grabbed a glass of water. I felt good. I knew I was Loved and Blessed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire