mardi 13 novembre 2012

Drug info: Good mixes, bad mixes

I felt the need to make a post about drug mixing out of concern for my reader's safety. Drug mixing can be a very interesting way to find new facets to one's favorite substances, enhance their initial good sides or soften their less desirable effects. That said, while some substances interact well together, some mixes can be a lot more unpleasant and difficult to handle. Here is some basic information to help you make wise choices and reduce the risks of having a bad experience.

First, keep in mind that 2 drugs of the same family (ex: stimulant + stimulant, downer + downer, etc.), consumed and acting in synergy within the body, will multiply both their good and bad effects. It is better to seek complementary substances (ex: stimulant + hallucinogen, downer + stimulant, etc.) that will produce a more pleasant and manageable high.

Second, pay attention to the dosage. When consuming 2 or more drugs together, doses much lighter than usual are needed to get the same level of intensity. Once again, drugs acting in synergy multiply their effects, so play it safe when measuring your dose! Remember you can always take more, but you can't take less.

Finally, here is a list of enjoyable and recommended combos, tried and true by me and some people that I find credible and whom I trust. As you'll be able to see, opinions may vary a lot on some combinaisons and I decided to include them all, as they can all offer valuable information. I have to say in those combinaisons I didn't bother to mention cannabis, since it goes well with everything. As a warning, I also included a list of bad combos with comments and feedbacks. Enjoy!

Good/interesting mixes

-LSD + MDMA.
-Hawaiian Baby Woodrose + MDMA.
-Mescaline + MDMA.
-Hawaiian Baby Woodrose + kratom.
-Peruvian torch + MDMA + a tad of ketamine.
-MDMA + ketamine.
-Speed + 2C-B.
-MDMA + half a speed + LSD + a tad of ketamine.
-Mushrooms + MDMA.
-MDMA + 2C-B.
-LSD + mushrooms
-Ketamine + LSD.
-Ketamine + 2C-B.
-2C-E + MDMA.
-BZP + LSD.
-BZP + MDMA + a bit of ketamine.
-Speed + 2C-I.
-AMT + DMT.
-LSD + 2C-I.
-Mescaline + LSD + mushrooms.
-MDMA + salvia.
-MDMA + methylone.
-4-Aco-DMT + MDMA.

Bad/uncomfortable mixes

-Speed + 2C-B, both at high doses. Mentally it was great, but physically I felt like I was a fuse about to blow up! This combinaison must be great at lower dosage though.
-LSD + ketamine. The OOBE's (out-of-body experiences) I got from this mix were pretty disturbing.
-Salvia + a high dose of MDMA. Too spaced-out, REALLY too much.
-LSD + a high dose of mushrooms. Emotional rollercoaster, painful for both user and surrounding.
-Yohimbe + Amphetamines. A trip to the hospital in the makings!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire